Stylish blogger award!
Yay, I got it! And not only once. Florine, Lisanne & Ellen gave it to me last week. I didn't have the time to write the good news on my blog because I was sick, but here they finally are, the 10 facts about me;
1. My family is the most important thing in my life, without them my life would'nt be complete. I can tell them anything, and they're always there for me when I need them. I just LOVE them!
2. I used to be very shy. When people said one word to me, my head looked like a big red tomatoe. And now, now I talk to everyone. Ok, thats a lie. But I can say what I think without being shy. The world has to know I'm here, and I will never be the old me again. Let's be honest, the world is a better place if you dare to say what you think, and enjoy every minute of your life. AMEN. ghehe
3. My parents are divorced since I was 10 years old. I live with my dad and his girlfriend right now. That's not always easy, because I used to live with my mum until a couple of months ago. The fact that they are divorced for such a long time, ensures that I am used to it right now. I can't even imagine how it was before they broke up.
4. I love snack a jacks! You must know them; the rice waffles with a nice flavour. I prefer the paprika/bbq flavour. I don't eat them a lot, but when I start eating them I can't stop until the package is empty. I know, it's unhealthy but I can't help it..
5. My heart melts when I see a little child. Every little thing is cute, and the only thing I'm tinking when I see one is; AHW! That's one of the reasons why I want to become a teacher.
6. I still like kids movies. I can laugh so hard about the animation things. The last kids movie I saw is; Despicable me. I can't get the 'it's so fluffy!!' part out of my head.
7. I'm terribly afraid of small animals. Spiders, dragonflies, little fishies and many insects are freaking me out. I can't help it. When I see one, I walk away as quickly as possible.
8. Every week I promise myself to post a message on my blog every day, but I never do.. Sometimes I just don't know what to write, and sometimes I just forget to. I really try it, but I'm not the fanatic blogger who jumps behind her computer on the end of every day..
9. I'm a real slob. I clean my room once a week, and one hour after cleaning it's a big mess again. I keep telling myself it's al about my age.. Almost every 17-year-old has a messy room right?
10. I'd prefer a bit of time with my friends before I get on my homework. That's not always a good idea, I know. But I keep doing it. I think most of you can understand it. And so what? Homework can wait until the late hours, my friends don't...
And now; the lucky ones who will get a stylish blogger award too; Ellen, Manon, Guus, Manon, Sam, Judith and Mirjam
What do you have to do?
- put 10 facts about yourself on your blog
- tell everyone who gave you the award, just like I did
- Give the award to the people who deserve it