4.1.11

Keep on dreaming..

Oh, the start of this year is like one big dream! There are so many things I would like to do, and I can't stop thinking about it.. I would like to improve my keyboard-skills (I have to buy one first), I can't wait to turn 17 (I have to wait untill the 17th of january), I really want to make more pictures of my day, and I must be blogging more often.. Oh and that's only the beginning, there is much more that I really want to do! Do you have any wishes or dreams for this year? I am curious about your story (:

For now; It's time to stop dreaming and make some time for schoolwork.
I have sooooo much to do before school starts on Monday!It's like a 24-hour-project, that goes on 365 days in a year. It's making me so tired sometimes, but I know why I'm doing it, and my goal gives me the strength to move on..

Enough whining for now.. Picture-time!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie foto's! ik heb ook zooooveel dromen haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Alweer heel prachtig. Mooie vuurwerk shot! Ik probeerde het ook es, en er zaten echt helemaal bochtjes in omdat ik blijkbaar de camera had bewogen haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I love messages I'll always try to send you a message back!