28.1.11

Here I am, finally...

It's a long time ago since I wrote on my blog for the last time. The last two weeks were soooo damn buzy for me. I had a lots and lots of homework, tests and schoolprojects. So I didn't really have the time to write a message on my blog. Not even for a short one.. And now, now I'm finished with the projects of this semester. I'm starting on a elementary school this Monday. It's for my internship. I can't wait! Oh love it, I love to work with the kids, to learn more about working at a school and to become a better teacher. The kids I'm going to work with, are 6 or 7 years old, CUTE!!!!

Today we went to a education fair with school. (I don't know how they call it in English, but we call it 'onderwijsbeurs' in Dutch). I really liked it! I got some really nice (and free!!) teaching things, learned a lot about different lessons and had fun with my friends to! It was a long, tiring day. I would like to go to sleep now, but it's only 6.30 in the evening and to early to sleep. I didn't even eat my diner yet.

To stay in the school-mood, I have some pictures from me and my class, made at the christmas celebration on school.







Enough about my 'school only life', hope to see you soon (:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I love messages I'll always try to send you a message back!